After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email containing a Zoom registration link. Before the first class, use this registration link to register each child enrolled to receive the Zoom meeting ID, link and password via email. You only need to register once. The meeting details will remain the same for the duration of the series.
Zoom set up:
- To get Zoom set up, you can download the app in advance. If this is your first experience with Zoom, we recommend testing it right away and contacting us if there are any issues with the sound or video quality. Simply click the link provided Zoom link and then follow the prompts to set everything up.
- We ask parents sign up 5 minutes prior to the start of each class. Make sure to close out any other browser tabs or windows and quit all other applications on your computer or device so you will have the best connection possible. You’ll want to take the Zoom meeting wherever you get the best signal in your home. A hard-wired connection is preferred, but a strong WIFI should work.
- Once logged on, you will enter the waiting room. Just wait for the instructor to admit your child. This provides a safety measure to ensure only registered students are allowed into class.
- During the meeting, all children’s audio will be automatically muted. The Instructor will manually unmute each child throughout the lesson.
- If you experience any technical difficulties during the meeting, you can message the Instructor directly in the meeting chat.
Absence and Make-Up:
- This is a small group class with limited offerings. Class fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee placement into a make-up class for an absence as opportunities are first-come, first-serve.
Check out our collection of play ideas, expert advice, and other helpful resources on Facebook or the School website. We hope they help your family adjust to the new normal and inspire hours of fun. Stay well and #PlayWithNihao !